to OA Health Info, the website focused on the non-medical treatment options for osteoarthritis (OA). Listed below, and in the topics section, are treatment options that some people have found to be helpful in the treatment of their osteoarthritis. “Click” on the area of interest. OA Health Info also has links to related osteoarthritis websites.
- An introduction to Osteoarthritis
- An overview of the treatment options for Osteoarthritis
- Non-medical treatment options
- Educational resources
- Activity modification
- Maintaining an ideal weight
- The role of Physical Therapy (Physiotherapy)
- Supportive devices
- Orthotics and Footwear
- Nutritional supplements
To read more about osteoarthritis visit the links section of OA Health Info. Links have been provided to other websites on osteoarthritis.
THE CONTENTS OF OA HEALTH INFO. AND ITS LINKS ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. PLEASE SEE THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS.